Monday, March 23, 2020

Bonjour - Intro to Blogger (5e immersion)

Bonjour aux familles et aux élèves de la 5e année de la classe de Mme Verhoeven! 

I hope everyone is doing well as we move past our very unique March Break. Please let your child(ren) know that they are in my thoughts and that we will still work together in this "new normal".

As a way of checking in and communicating with you, I will be sending emails with the blog attachment.  In the blogs to follow,  I will include ideas, suggestions as well as activities to support continued learning during school closures.

Lastly, I would like to say a word of encouragement - your families are in my thoughts as we move forward.  The goal should not to be to create a classroom climate in your homes but to prioritize the physical, mental and emotional health of everyone in your family.  There will be surely difficult times - but we are a strong community.  Let's lean on our Catholic values of collaboration, generosity and love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment